Wednesday, August 4, 2010

To The World!

I've recently started my dream of working in the travel industry, and as a result I'm see that alot of people don't think they can afford to travel. Wrong! You can! You MUST!
The world is a pretty amazing place, and it is there to be experienced...you just have to make it a priority.

My husband & I are saving for a trip to take my teenage daughter to Europe. By squirreling away just a little here, a little there, we are seeing it as more of a reality rather than a "some day". I've learned that if you live on "some days", that "some day" never comes...so do it now!

I'm going to post some travel deals here now & again. All of these are real deals for the value sort of trips. Do it!

Don't just see the world...live the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails